CollabTech is a major forum for both academics and practitioners to exchange their experiences related to the development and use of collaboration technology and social computing. It has a strong focus on technology design and development. Most published papers propose innovative technical + human + organizational approaches to expand collaboration support, often backed up by theory brought from various disciplines including computer science, management science, design science, cognitive science, and social science. However, the conference also seeks papers with theory, models, design principles, methodologies, and case studies that contribute to a better understanding of the complex interrelations between collaboration and technology. Considering the heterogeneity of research in collaboration and technology, researchers may address the validation of their work through multiple approaches including laboratory experiments, fieldwork, analytic evaluations, case studies, prototyping, and empirical tests.
- Paper Submission: June 12th, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: July 11th, 2022
- Poster Abstract Submission: September 11th, 2022
- Poster Notification: September 20th, 2022
- Camera Ready Papers: July 18th, 2022
- Conference: November 8th – November 11th, 2022